You guessed it, it's time once again for those filth covered poop lovers to spew stinky information about comic books and other interesting news. On this weeks issue:
- DragonCon m4m will let you "run a train on his face" for a place to sleep
- Also at DragonCon, w4m will let you lick her for a hotel room and some cheap pillow talk
- Are consumers responsible for cancelled comic books?
- Pod People in Portland are a growth industry, that's why Image is moving there.
- 1992 Cry For Dawn VHS documentary is reviewed...finally.
- Comics discussed: Starman: Sins Of The Father TPB #1 and Batman #6.
All of this and so much more on this weeks exciting episode of the worlds most absurd comic book podcast. As always, we love the all of you.
If you feel like contributing to the show, please feel free to click on the donate button to the right and give what you can. We surely do appreciate it.